What it is
A health and wellness segmentation tool that can be integrated into your database and strategy
Driving more effective health outcomes through more targeted and impactful health engagement communications and programs
Questions we answer
- How do my consumers differ in their attitudes to health?
- Which segments take more accountability for their health?
- What are the motivations and barriers influencing their decisions?
- How can I drive a higher level of health engagement with them to achieve positive health outcomes and drive down healthcare costs
So what’s different about our approach?
- We start with our Health and Wellness MONITOR research and a deep understanding of consumers
- We built the LIVING Well segmentation on five key dimensions, not just demographics
- Health behaviors
- Health attitudes
- Perceived control over health
- Future health orientation
- Information seeking preferences
- We append to your database via a simple name-and-address match to our national database of 260 million U.S. adults
- We deliver insights linked to our broad consumer research and your own customer data to create health engagement frameworks that work for you
The LIVING Well segments – who is YOUR target?
Click each segment to view more.
What is your LIVING Well profile?
How it works
Understand your business
We understand your current business issues and consumers and quickly determine the key areas of potential opportunity
We score your data with Kantar Futures segmentation, prioritize the most critical segments and deliver an in-depth assessment of their behaviors via the lens of their attitudes, lifestyles and behaviors
We bring the segments to life with profiles and workshops to help you understand how and why specific consumer groups respond the way they do to your product, service or program
Strategies and action plans
We make sure your segmentation solution doesn’t sit on the shelf, helping you create strategies and tactical action plans that will drive your future growth
How we’ve done it before
The application of Kantar Futures’ LIVING Well segmentation model to our market has been instrumental in providing us with a deeper insight and understanding of consumers and their needs and behaviors. The segmentation work conducted on our behalf by Kantar Futures has been a critical input in formulating our overall customer strategy, and unlike many other models, has been actionable, leading to tangible outcomes.
Director, Marketing Services, Premera Blue Cross
Premera applies LIVING Well to understand how to attract, engage and retain members, while improving health outcomes
AonHewitt’s clients are applying the LIVING Well segmentation to their employees and using these insights to drive greater engagement in Human Resources Wellness programs
Abbott is using LIVING Well to profile its customers and prospects to develop targeted communication strategies